Do your grown-ups have a lot of old CDs? Those are the flashy round things that play music! Instead of throwing the CDs away, you can make hats out of them.
Here’s what you will need:
- old CD
- empty yogurt carton or lid
- stuff to decorate — like ribbons, stickers, buttons, sequins, glitter, markers, fabric
Here’s what you do:
- Turn the yogurt carton upside-down.
- Glue it onto the middle of the CD so that it covers the hole.
- Ask your grown-up to use extra strong glue or tape to stick two pieces of string onto the CD.
- Tie the strings together under your chin to keep the hat on!
P.S. If you can’t find CDs, you can also use a large round lid (like from a jar of spaghetti sauce!).